Go Back   Kaijuphile Forum Archives -- Closed For Posting > Non-Kaiju > Games Chat

Re: Favorite Video Games
Old February 27th, 2008, 01:28 AM
Psycho Kaiju Forum Master

Mecha-Rodan is heading in the right direction.
Default Re: Favorite Video Games

The Halo Trilogy: After going through many first-person shooters, the only ones that I can stand and actually play for more than an hour before getting bored and taking it back to blockbuster (yes, Call of Duty 4 bored me *prepares to be incinerated*). The reason I love these games so much is that I STILL find new things to appreciate about the games. And looking behind the story of the games and into the novels and comics reveals an excellently crafted universe, much more than the rip-off of "Aliens" and various other stories that many seem to think it is. All three games are cool but 1 is still the best IMHO. 3 comes in second with 2 in the rear (but still a fun game).

Civilization series: If your into RTS then these games are just awesome. I have honestly spent whole days doing nothing but sitting around gaining weight and collecting dust while playing these games.

Super Smash Brothers: I never got the chance to play the second one but the first one is still incredibly fun to play.

Mario series: In particular Super Mario World for SNES and Super Mario 64. These are what got me into video games.

GoldenEye 007: Ok, so there is one other FPS that I like. But I honestly don't see how you can't like this game.

Skate: I've only played this once but it was a much cooler and more realisitc approach to skateboarding games and I thought it was very cool.

Guitar Hero series: Fun party games. Don't have them myself and I get bored with them pretty fast when I do play them but its better to pull out this then Halo when there are girls who want to play too, lol.

Gears of War: Its not a FPS, so you can't criticize me! *runs away*

XBox Live Gamertag: Metalingus627

Resignation is my virtue, like water I ebb and flow. Defeat is merely the addition of time to a sentence I never deserved... but you imposed.

Old March 25th, 2008, 12:26 PM
Kaiju Forum Novice

Cheetos2009 has no warnings.
Exclamation Re: Favorite Video Games

my top games
1. Warhawk
2. Burnout paradise
3. call of duty 4
4. portal!!!!!
the cake is a lie!!!

Old May 21st, 2008, 09:22 PM
Nuclear Menace

My favorite video game would be Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Wii because, well who DOESN'T love smashing a sertin pink Pokemon?

Old May 21st, 2008, 09:39 PM
Neo Kaiju Forum Master

Showa Godzilla is heading in the right direction.
Smile Re: Favorite Video Games

Godzilla Monster of Monsters
Mortal Kombat Series
Super Mario Bros 1-3
Super Godzilla
King of the Monsters 1 and 2
Rampage series
Super Mario World 1 and 2
Godzilla Kaiju Daikessen
Donkey Kong Country series
Mario Kart series
Primal Rage
Paper Mario series
Godzilla Destory All Monsters Melee
Super Smash Bros series
Hulk Ultimant Destruction
Timesplitters series
Turok 2, and Turok Evolution
Godzilla Save the Earth
War of the Monsters
Jet Li Rise to Honor
Alien Vs. Predator 2
Godzilla Unleashed
Wii Sports
Mugen

"RAAAARH!"Roost Fighter Epyon
http://gojigirl55.proboards101.com/index.cgi

Old May 22nd, 2008, 01:12 AM
A Sound Soul...

Orga777 is an asset to our forums.
Send a message via Skype™ to Orga777

As per law, my list needs to be drastically updated again. After discovering for the first time the most consistantly good game series ever in Metal Gear Solid (thanks to a $30 box set...), going back to my roots with some great oldies, and having a falling out with some other games, it is time to post my newly updated list.... again.

1. Final Fantasy VI -Still one of the best games ever made.

2. Metal Gear Solid- I should be shot for not playing this sooner. I LOVE this game. The story is just amazing, the gameplay is great, the characters are interesting, EVERYTHING is good about it.

3. Portal- The cake is still a lie.

4. Super Mario 64- Who doesn't like this game?

5. Final Fantasy VII- Still has a great story and characters.

6. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater- I found this one superior to the second in every way. For a prequel game, it really exlpains a lot in the series. And yes, play it third to get the full effect of what is going on.

7. Kingdom Hearts 2- Still superior to the first.

8. Folklore- Still the most unique game of 2007, and people should play it... NOW.

9. Psychonauts- You better have played this game damn it...

10. Sonic the Hedgehog 2- This is the game that made me a gamer.

11. Day of the Tentacle- Hard to find now, but so worth it.

12. Shadow of the Colossus- Still awesome.

13. Soul Calibur III- Because Nightmare is still awesome and he will eat your soul.

14. Final Fantasy XII- This game got Final Fantasy back in form IMO.

15. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty- It has aninteresting story, but Raiden is annoying and not as cool as Solid Snake at all. But it is still a must play just because it has better mechanics than MGS1 and the story goes oh so much deeper...

16. Xenosaga
17. Half-Life 2
18. Katamari Damacy
19. Final Fantasy VIII
20. Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
21. Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
22. Spyro the Dragon
23. Toe Jam and Earl: Panic on Funkatron
24. Kingdom Hearts
25. Final Fantasy X (Really falling out of favor with me...)

Old July 20th, 2008, 08:04 PM
Super Kaiju Forum Master

Void Skull is heading in the right direction.
Send a message via AIM to Void Skull Send a message via Yahoo to Void Skull
Exclamation Re: Favorite Video Games

The Orange Box: Seriously, the best offer ever made. 5 great games. An updated HL2, Episode One, Episode Two (Why, Eli, why?!), Portal (The cake is a lie.), and TF2. One of my favorite games ever. Seriously, look at my stats for the PC version as Medic. Heh.

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots: I'm currently stuck on Laughing Octopus, but gawd, it's a fun game. Even though I spend hours on end cautiously crawling without any reason why.

BioShock: Simply great story, plasmids are original... yeah, yeah, the works.

Garry's Mod 10: This is the reason I left the forums! It's that awesome! If you have it, add me on Steam (Void Skull).

Anyways, yeah, I'm baaaack.

Old July 20th, 2008, 11:11 PM
Ultra Kaiju Master

rodanguirus is heading in the right direction.

Alright, another update!

Mega Man X3 (SNES): The first 2 Xs are solid as well, but this one just had nice little touches like a playable Zero (extremely restricted playablity, but actually playing as him is fun), more in-depth Ride Armor, and an excellent "all items collected" payoff in the form of the Golden Armor. The most refined of the Nintendo X titles, and the PlayStation ones just take themselves way more seriously than anything with "Mega Man" in the title could hope to get away with.

Spyro the Dragon (PSX): Played this for the first time in about 8 years. I have many fond memories of this little guy, and I was relieved to find it wasn't all nostalgia. A bit simplistic next to contemporaries like Banjo and Ocarina, but Spyro delivers some extremely accessible non-linear platforming, some of the best 3-D flight around (certainly better than that insane Wing Cap in Super Mario 64) and some superb music.

Demon's Crest (SNES): Only with the advent of the Wii have I been introduced to the Ghosts N Goblins series, and I've had good fun getting unfairly mangled at sidescrolling. But this spin-off, starring among the nastiest of non-boss enemies in gaming, the Red Gargoyle, is head and shoulders above its "parent". Extremely atmospheric, very replayable and the most cinematic I've ever seen a 2-D game manage. Sort of like a strange cross between Mega Man X and Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest, assuming the latter was actually good.

Old July 21st, 2008, 12:25 AM
Ultra Kaiju Master

yargh is heading in the right direction.

The Orange Box.

Best gaming deal EVER. 5 of the greatest games ever created in one package.

Bioshock.

Beating down Big Daddies, saving Little Sisters, customizing your genetic code, fending off deranged Splicers, exploring the underwater dystopia of Rapture...need I say more?

Half-Life

The original. A game which set a benchmark that has been surpassed by very few.

Panzer Dragoon Orta

Best graphics I have ever seen. On ANY console. Ever. Incredible storyline. Exhilarating gameplay.

Shadow of the Colossus

Beautiful. Fun. Mysterious. Not a regular adventure game, but incredibly fun nonetheless.

Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction.

HULK SMASH! PUNY HUMANS!

And a shocker:

Bloodwake.

One of the first games for the Xbox (original).

Epic fun. Great gameplay. Multiplayer was the best. I got this game when the Xbox came out and I still play it on every weekend I get.

Quote:
When Rodan attacks, its almost like he is having a seizure.
Originally posted by ghidrahsaurus regarding Heisei Rodan vs. Showa Anguirus:

Quote:
ah yes, the luscious taste of neck blood. It just stirs the soul. And kills foes. Rodan dies.

Old August 19th, 2008, 11:04 PM
Ultra Kaiju Master

Contra: Hard Corps. Normally, a title that is both an atrocious pun and egotistical would draw my contempt, but Hard Corps delivers on its corny boast with such gusto that I could never fault it. Some adrenaline-fueled fusion of Contra 3 and Gunstar Heroes, Hard Corps manages to outdo both. The game opens with your character careening into a robot-infested city on a battle van before smashing a parked car and flying out the window, machine gun blazing. And it never slows down.

Hard Corps focuses on intense setpieces and multi-phase boss battles. It's really not much more than Contra 3, but while the action in both is roughly equal in quality, Hard Corps has a clear edge on the quantity. Alien Wars has 6 stages total, but two of them are overhead stages. Fun and intense, as well as showing off some graphical tricks, but like other "alternate angle" stages in the series, they're so drastically outperformed by the sidescrolling fare that you wonder why they insist on their inclusion. Hard Corps is the only 2-D game that completely dispenses with them, not only providing the most stages of any Contra, but also ensuring each one doesn't leave players feeling "shorted".

Aside from that, this is one of the few Contra games (and I believe it's only one of two that are worth playing) that gives different characters unique gameplay traits. Each character can carry up to 4 weapons (in addition to the default machine gun and smart bombs) and each one has a unique weapon set.

In the "over the top action gaming" department, Hard Corps was and is unmatched.

Old August 20th, 2008, 09:58 PM
RMB Mercenary Service Chairman

RadoGoji is heading in the right direction.
Send a message via AIM to RadoGoji

Can't believe I haven't posted here yet...

Here's all I can think of (in no particular order)

Home Consoles:

NES:
Super Mario Bros. 3
Kirby's Adventure
Mega Man 3

SNES:
Chrono Trigger
Secret of Mana
Seiken Densetsu 3
Super Mario RPG
Earthbound
Godzilla: Kaiju Daikessen
Super Castlevania 4
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Mega Man X
Kirby Super Star
Super Mario World

Genesis:

Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles (Sonic 3 put on the S&K cartridge)
Sonic CD (I know it's technically for Sega CD, but still...)
Gain Ground

Playstation:

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Final Fantasy 9
Chrono Cross (ducks from incoming projectiles)
RPG Maker
Mega Man Legends

Nintendo 64:

Super Mario 64
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Jet Force Gemini
Perfect Dark
Donkey Kong 64
Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (PROTECT SHAAAAAAAAAADE!!!!)
Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
Pokemon Stadium 2
F-Zero X
Super Smash Bros.
Starfox 64
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Yoshi's Story
Mario Kart 64

Playstation 2:

Godzilla: Save the Earth
.hack// Infection (haven't gotten to the other three or the GU games yet )
Another Century's Episode 3: The Final
Kamen Rider Kabuto
Super Robot Wars Alpha 3
Guitar Hero Series

Gamecube:

Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee
Super Monkey Ball
Star Fox Adventures (Shields still holding)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Star Fox Assault
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Animal Crossing
Sonic Mega Collection

Xbox 360:

The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion
Dead Rising
Bioshock
Mass Effect
Portal
Dynasty Warriors Gundam

Wii:

Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Godzilla Domination

PC:

Fallout 3
Sins of a Solar Empire
Baldur's Gate Series
Icewind Dale Series

Portable Systems (my forte, if you will)

Game Boy:

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Mole Mania
Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow
Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins
Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3

Game Boy Color:

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal
Dragon Warrior 1&2
Dragon Warrior 3
Warlocked

Game Boy Advance:

Golden Sun
Golden Sun: The Lost Age
Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green
Final Fantasy 5 Advance
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Sonic Advance

DS:

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Super Mario 64 DS (it can be considered a different game)
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates
Mario Kart DS
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (yes, you read correctly)
New Super Mario Bros.
Super Robot Wars W
Chrono Trigger (so good, I mentioned it for two different consoles, though unlike Mario 64, it isn't different enough to be considered a different game )
Metal Slug 7
Dragon Quest 4
Dragon Quest 5

PSP:

Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles
Sega Genesis Collection
Metal Slug Anthology (1-6; X)
Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam vs. Gundam
Macross Ace Frontier
Mana Khemia: Student Alliance

I'll update the list as I think of more

Now, your crimes shall be counted!

----------
Shameless self-plug: Watch my Let's Plays! You know you want to!
www.youtube.com/user/RadoGoji

Last edited by RadoGoji; March 28th, 2009 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Added stuff!

Old August 21st, 2008, 09:09 AM
Guess My Avatar!!!

Husnock is heading in the right direction.

The "Blitzkrieg" series (and its various spinoffs) for the PC. This has only gotten better since its originally-European-exclusive spinoffs: Ice Crusade (), Stalingrad, and World War I; have recently been released as U.S. digital downloads.
He's been everything from a mutant, a force of nature, to f'n possessed by dead spirits. So telling me that Godzilla "doesn't act like Godzilla" is a laugh. Godzilla hasn't acted like Godzilla since 1954.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc0909
There's no way you can tell me that Kong and his normal fighting skills couldn't compete with early Showa Godzilla. A monster who often resorted to kicking rocks as a primary strategy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burkion on Dracula 3000
I just don't think [MM]'s enjoyed such fine cinema as godIcan'tevenfinishthat.

Old September 5th, 2008, 01:15 PM
Ultra Kaiju Master

The Sega Genesis Collection is amazing!

Shadow Dancer: Secret of Shinobi- really short game, and also quite odd, but a nice take on the "ninja action game": you're not a one-man killing machine, one hit from blades or bullets will take you down, while simply bumping an enemy will only knock you back. It's really quite the "tactical" platformer, unlike the action blitzes of other Shinobis or old-school Ninja Gaiden. Plus, a ninja siccing a dog on snipers is just too cool.

Shinobi 3: Which is not to say the other Shinobis or Ninja Gaidens are bad...indeed Shinobi 3 is probably the better game of the two on the collection. It just oozes style, even when it's being absurdly stupid (a surfing ninja battling a shape-shifting mech?).

Ecco: the Tides of Time: The original Ecco's should not be overlooked, but, having never played the sequel back in the day, I was extremely impressed by just how much an improvement was made in one year. The graphics are in a whole new league, a few grating sound effects were replaced with more natural ones, the difficulty feels much more fair and progressive, the soundtrack was excellent in the original and remains so here... Things get pretty trippy...airborne waterways, pseudo-3D and topdown stages, flying dolphins from the future...but overall incredible.

Ristar: Once upon a time, Sonic Team had creative genius. Enough that they could spare some for one-shots like Ristar. Treating environments more as hands-on playthings than the obstacle courses of the Sonic series, Ristar is nothing short of brilliant. It makes slippery ice platforming fun, it creates an entire level out of musical instruments, it has water levels that darken as you descend, lets you ride drifting dandelions, everything just flows so naturally.

Boss and mini-boss encounters are of similar caliber. A mechanical mole breaks through the ground so you fight in free fall, an icy creature must be force-fed spicy food, you have a snowball fight with one mini-boss, foes ride in on background waves, an incompetent songbird upstages a concert and distorts both visuals and audio with its awful crooning... This game is easily on par with any of the Genesis Sonic titles, if not superior.

Last edited by rodanguirus; September 5th, 2008 at 01:34 PM.

Old September 5th, 2008, 06:55 PM
Psychotic Kaiju Kommander

godofPH is heading in the right direction.
Send a message via AIM to godofPH Send a message via MSN to godofPH

GameBoy: Pokemon Yellow, Blue, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Wario Land

N6A: Pokemon Stadium 2, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

GBA: Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Fire Red, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Sonic Battle, Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow

Gamecube: Super Smash Bros. Melee, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, Soul Calibur 2, Custom Robo, Godzilla: DAMM, StarFox Adventures, Viewtiful Joe.

DS: Super Mario 64 DS, Pokemon Diamond, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, Mario Kart DS, New Super Mario Bros.

PS2: Destroy All Humans, Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Detruction, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Ultimate Spider-Man, Kingdom Hearts II, X-Men Legends II, Shadow the Hedgehog, Soul Calibur III, God of War, Viewtiful Joe 2.

Wii: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, RE4 Wii.

Old September 5th, 2008, 07:36 PM
A Sound Soul...

Updaaaaateee! Againnnnnn!

1. Final Fantasy VI
2. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots- One of the best games ever. Plain and simple. It took an already great series and made it that much better. Best of the four.
3. Metal Gear Solid
4. Portal
5. Super Mario 64
6. Final Fantasy VII
7. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
8. Kingdom Hearts 2
9. Folklore
10. Psychonauts
11. Day of the Tentacle
12. Shadow of the Colossus
13. Sonic the Hedgehog 2
14. Soul Calibur IV
15. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

Old September 12th, 2008, 10:41 PM
Ultra Kaiju Master

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Okay, the only Castlevania game I played in the first 17 years of my life was the original. In the past couple years, I've played almost every pre-Symphony entry, as well as some snippets of the GBA games, and become quite the fan. But I always held a mild pre-conceived grudge against Symphony, since its existence basically spelled doom for the stage-based style of CV. I mean, I'm a huge fan of Super Metroid, but there's just something about keeping an incredibly slow, stiff vampire hunter alive with sharp reflexes and well-placed Holy Water.

Well, I finally got to play SOTN, and congratulations, Metroidvania-fans: it's incredible. Spectacular on its own merits, it even impresses a traditionalist like me: Having "team boss battles" (one against a pair of CV4 bosses, another against a Rondo of Blood duo, and a battle against zombies impersonating the CV3 playable cast), finding meat in the walls, all the classic enemies and archetypical Castlevania locales, the entire opening sequence...

It doesn't hurt that it's paced very nicely (at least the first castle; the second castle seems to be made of brutal enemies and pushover bosses) and controls like a dream, though is there really any need to use 70% of the items/equipment you get? And they even give folks like me a stiff Belmont to control with none of this menu screen nonsense!

The artwork and music is, of course, fantastic. The majority of the bosses are brilliant in design, even if the majority of them are wimps. It ranges from the almost elegant hippogryph to the truly grotesque Beezlebub and Legion to the just plain badass Galamoth to the aforementioned "old-school team-ups" to the original CV1 rogues' gallery (who drop Dracula body parts ala CV2!).

So to all you sensible gamers out there who have been loving SOTN for a decade, I apologize. I do still wish we could maybe see an occasional stage-by-stage CV game, but I can hold it against Symphony no longer. Though I still stand by my opinion that there's nothing appealing in the fact Alucard's gender is impossible to determine by sight.

Old March 28th, 2009, 11:22 PM
RMB Mercenary Service Chairman

RadoGoji is heading in the right direction.
Send a message via AIM to RadoGoji

Updated my master list (my first post in the thread)

Added PC Section (w/ Fallout 3, Sins, Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale); Chrono Trigger, Metal Slug 7, and Dragon Quest 4 and 5 to DS; and Metal Slug Anthology, Gundam vs. Gundam, Macross Ace Frontier, and Mana Khemia to PSP. Also, took off X-Men Legends 2 since I don't like that game as much as I thought I did (though it's still good)

Now, your crimes shall be counted!

----------
Shameless self-plug: Watch my Let's Plays! You know you want to!
www.youtube.com/user/RadoGoji

Old March 30th, 2009, 02:56 AM
I am not my own

Hybrid Gojira is heading in the right direction.
Send a message via AIM to Hybrid Gojira

Personal Favs:

Call of Duty Series: (Not Modern Warfare) - Always loved WWII time period, and the multiplayer rocks. Been playing since the original game.

Goldeneye (N64): Great game for friends to blow each other up on.

Bomberman64: This game is hilarious. Kept us entertained for a long time.

Starfox64: Classic

"Truth is not relative; it is elusive, misconstrued, and often taken out of context."

"Good philosophy must exist, if for no other reason, because bad philosophy must be answered..." - C.S. Lewis

Old January 23rd, 2010, 10:57 PM
A Sound Soul...

Revived!

Well, I haven't been on much since Christmas... The reason? Well, work for one (which is now out for me sadly since my place of employment closes down for two months in winter... ) and enjoying the new videogames I have been playing. Namely Final Fantasy IX, which is one of the most underrated games I have ever played period... It jumped right below Final Fantasy VI as my second favorite Final Fantasy game! I regret not playing it before now. Heck, I beat it twice since I got it. XD

I also got a Wii on the cheap from a friend. Tried out a couple games on it. Mario Galaxy is pretty epic. Comparatively easy compared to some of the other titles. Seriously, I stack up lives in such a short amount of time that it gets boring. Doesn't help that I got 50 Stars in rather limited time. But, I also own Super Smash Brothers Brawl now too... And that game is increasingly addicting. I play it all the time now with friends. Still sub-par at it though and yet I don't care. XD Also got Godzilla: Unleashed against my better judgement.... It can be fun for a couple hours just fighting as the awesomeness that is that roster of all-star monsters (and yes, I prefer GFW gigan.) But the game is god awful for many reasons... Namely control, mechanics, sound, lack of stages, the worst put together story mode ever in the history of games, and it completely deserved the trash rating critics gave it.

Anyway, here is my updated list if Top 15 only.

1. Final Fantasy VI
2. Metal Gear Solid
3. Portal
4. Final Fantasy IX
5. Super Mario 64
6. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
7. Final Fantasy VII
8. Persona 4
9. Kingdom Hearts II
10. Folklore
11. Persona 3
12. Day of the Tentacle
13. Shadow of the Colossus
14. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
15. Super Smash Brothers Brawl (say wut? XD)

Old February 21st, 2012, 01:07 AM
Fantine

COD and Kingdome Hearts. Do you want to know what will happen in 3049? Of course machine and robots are full of the world. Then how to survive? Don't worry, because the 3D mmorpg MechWarrior Online has provided us a virtual enviroment to feel 3049.

Last edited by Fantine; October 24th, 2012 at 06:05 AM.

Old February 23rd, 2012, 11:39 AM
Super Kaiju Forum Master

DinoGeekProductions has no warnings.

Oh, geez. Too many to name, but off the top of my head: Mortal Kombat 3, Shadow of the Colossus, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, Star Wars: Battlefronts, The Force Unleashed 1&2 (bite me), Monster Hunter Tri, Champions of Norrath, Mario Party, Harry Potter 3 (there's yet to be a better one, IMO), PJ's Kong, Joust 2, Warpath: Jurassic Park, Primal Rage, Legend of Spyro trilogy (afraid so), Paper Boy, Okami, and Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Old February 26th, 2012, 10:09 AM
Neo Kaiju Forum Master

Kaiju_Sensai has no warnings.

DOOM (except Doom 3 which I never played)
Ocarina of Time
A Link to the Past
Darksiders
Super Mario Brothers 3
Metroid Prime
Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis
Panzer Dragoon 2
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Godzilla Monster of Monsters
Twilight Princess
Super Mario World
Super Mario 64
Majora's Mask

That's all I can think of for now.

Old August 20th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Kaiju Forum Initiate

MrKaiju has no warnings.

Hitman series, definetely. Grand Theft Auto series (since #3!). Splinter Cell, Metal Gear Solid series... Tons? I use to love Need For Speed, until I got a driver's license, then Need For Speed got kind of cheap like, you know? Driving 120mph and driving a 3D model are kind of different - unless you're on acid, then it's all the same no matter where you are... until you crash, then that windsheild feels differren from everything else... or so I've heard...