God of monsters!
Old August 18th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Kaiju Forum Initiate

superxeraimus has no warnings.
Default God of monsters!

Now, I am new here so I have no clue if this is the right section for such a discussion.
Hello everyone I am Jennifer .M. Miller and I am the creator of the ''God of monsters'' series/franchise!

Now I would like to introduce you all to the God of monsters franchise!
A series based around the character''X-I'' aka ''Xeraimus'' the future heir of God monsters. X-I, must go through countless trials to obtain this title and power it is an epic legendary tale of how X-I became what he is today. The mighty sovereign of the daikaiju. He faces many foes on his journey there are 9 books in the first series. The first book will be released on Amazon late next month ( September) or early October.

In these books X-I faces , human anti kaiju weaponry ,normal kaiju ( category 1,2,3,4,5,6) and he also faces other God monsters. That's right X-I is not the only God monster in this franchise there are so many others.

Now lets talk about what truly gives X-I his godly allure. Sure X-I is powerful in his normal form but he gets his grand title from mastering a force called '' Gundae Force/X Force Evolution'' this allows X-I to become a super god kaiju, and it also allows him to master even stronger god magic's such as God fusion. Yes, X-I can fuse with other God monsters or even with lower leveled kaiju.

Or even other lower level gods( not kaiju's) with this power X-I will eventually evolve to the X Sauron level and will surpass the villain of the story.

Which is TX-XIII, ( Tyraimus Xiron XIII) for he is the reason why X-I must obtain all this power if not TX-XIII will obtain his opposites power and the power of Sauron and Xyvayel the original God monsters and lay waste to all that we know and love. Tyraimus cares nothing for anything there is no reasoning with him for he is psychotic.

But, what is the cause of this monsters destructive path what truly drives him to act the way he does? Well he is driven by three forces 1. Tyraimus seeks to be the strongest God monster period he wishes to find his equal and battle them for all supremacy. This equal was his mate Xiraithustra Xirona-XIII but she has since been deceased ever since her great battle with her opposite.
Which ultimately caused Tyraimus to go even more well crazed..
2.To get revenge on the elders for sealing him away. And stealing away what was supposedly rightfully his the power of the original god monster ''ExzuutriJIss''( the form Sauron and Xyvayel were before they seperated).
3. The unknown force that separated Sauron and Xyvayal is the very energy and being that is giving him these erratic/insane instincts.
After Xirona died

he made a plan an ultimate game to create a second equal this one will be perfect .This equals name is code named ''Omega'' aka Xeraimus.

So basically X-I ends up doing what Tyraimus wants in the end becoming this all powerful heir to battle his grandfather for all eternity unless X-I were to obtain a special power from Sauron and Xyvayel before its to late. For if Tyraimus was to evolve passed Sauron and Xyvayel by using their power against them and the unknown force that separated them its game over not just for the entire world but for X-I as well.

So now you all know the point of the story and where it will lead up to.

For further information you can visit the God of monsters Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/God-O...47751748720688

Or visit my deviantart
http://exuitirteiss.deviantart.com/

God of monsters also has a Youtube Channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/overlordxuiratouss

Follow God of monsters on
Twitter!
https://twitter.com/exigodofkaiju

Re: God of monsters!
Old August 23rd, 2013, 04:13 PM
Grand Kaiju Forum King

SuperXAsh is an example of a great member.
Default Re: God of monsters!

ey xuo... how's life?

welcome to kaijuphile.

Old August 23rd, 2013, 04:43 PM
Kaiju Forum Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperXAsh View Post
ey xuo... how's life?

welcome to kaijuphile.
Hi!,hmm life's been rough as usual. But I am okay.

And thank you for the welcome. ^_^

Old August 23rd, 2013, 04:55 PM
He of many name changes

Burkion is an asset to our forums.

Yo Jen.

You chose a slightly awkward time to start this up here considering the forum renovations tonight, but welcome aboard all the same. When I have more time I'll have to look into your project more.

SCHUWATCH

Old August 23rd, 2013, 05:00 PM
Kaiju Forum Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burkion View Post
Yo Jen.

You chose a slightly awkward time to start this up here considering the forum renovations tonight, but welcome aboard all the same. When I have more time I'll have to look into your project more.
Hello!

Ah, yes I forgot but I guess we can continue this after the renovation is done!

I look forward to your feedback on my project. =)